Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just life... and stuff

Well... what to tell you this week? It is lovely to hear that some of you like my posts (phew!) and that someone out there is reading them (phew!).

So now I need to think of what to tell you for this week. I could tell you about the incident in Woolies last week.. when we were in the dairy section and Lachie lifted his shirt up and yelled out 'boobies' for anyone who would listen.

Or I can probably even tell you about the first public temper tantrum yesterday at the Currajong shops, which included laying on the ground, lots of feet stamping and yelling! How did I react? I walked away of course!

Or maybe I could tell you about picking Lach up at daycare... Most afternoons I am greeted by a child doing blow fishes on the door (the door is glass and you can see straight into the babies room when walking down the corridor).  After we grab bag and bottle he happily waves to the daycare ladies with a 'see ya' and a 'bye', and blows a few kisses every now and then.

Hmmm.... in a week that has been pretty uneventful I really don't know what to tell you. When I think of something I'll be sure to put it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment