Thursday, June 21, 2012

Changes...

Wow.... so I found my blog today. It has been neglected for over a year! The last time I wrote I was 30something weeks pregnant and winding down at work to head off on 12 months maternity leave. And now??

I have a cute little 9 1/2 month old munchkin, Will


I have been back at work for 3 weeks, doing 2 days a week while Will is in care.

Will has been in daycare for 4 weeks. He seems to like it - being able to play with other kids his own age is a novelty.

I've enrolled in a Diploma of Business Administration - maybe this will be the one I finish??

There are significantly more grey hairs on my head. And a gazillion more grey hairs on Andrew's. We will pretend it's not our boys sending us grey...

Monster number 1 is a big 3!! We celebrated with a really fun Dinosaur themed party just after Easter.

I have a new sister-in-law and an official sister-in-law to be. I thought last year was the year of the wedding. We were invited to 4 weddings over an 8 week period (but had to miss two due to my pregnant-ness). But this is shaping up to be another year of the wedding! I've been to one already and we have one in Perth in about 6 weeks time, one at the Goldie in September and my youngest brother's in November. Bring it! :)

Plus lots of other things that happen day to day that have an impact on life. Yes, it's bloody hard some days but on the whole I think I'm really lucky to have such gorgeous little boys in my life and a really caring and loving hubby by my side.

Life is good. And I'm looking forward to whatever the rest of 2012 throws at us!

I'll be back... soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment